Keep Home and Send Home Guidelines
Medications to be Given at School
Food Allergy Plans
Asthma Management Plans
Head Lice Information
Emergency Contact Information
Puberty and Hygiene Education - 5th Grade
Sun/Heat Safety and School Guidelines
Logan Elementary School
August 2016 Immunization Clinics:
The EPISD will be offering immunization clinics during registration next August. The cost is $10 per child regardless of the number of immunizations received. For a full scheduled, please click the link below.
Click Here for the August 2016 Registration Immunization Clinic Schedule
Immunization Requirements for 2016-2017 Year
Texas State law requires students attending school to be immunized against certain vaccine preventable diseases. We want to remind you about the vaccines your child needs for school and to urge you to get your child vaccinated early.
Kindergarten through 5th Grade:
Click the link below to see the immunization requirements for elementary students in grades K through 5.
2015-2016 Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements K-12
Click the link below to see the immunization requirements for attending PreK.
2015-2016 PreKinder Vaccine Requirements
Note: The vaccines recommended for children 4-6 years old are not required to attend PreK; however, they are required to enter Kindergarten, even if the child is not yet 6 years old upon entrance into Kindergarten.
Sufficient information provided to the school includes
Please remember, students cannot go to school without the right documentation for the required vaccines or a valid medical or conscientious exemption.
* Proof of immunizations administered
* Certificate of Medical Exemption for Immunizations form signed
by a physician
* Valid History of Varicella (chicken pox) Form signed by parent
* Certified Affidavit of Conscientious Exemption through Public
Where to get vaccines:
There are several options for receiving vaccines needed for school.
* Several on-post Ft. Bliss clinics offer vaccines by appointment. Visit the
Patient Centered Medical Home website
for information on the specific clinic used by your family.
* Immunize El Paso is open from 8am-12pm and 2pm-5pm for walkin immunizations. They have three locations. Vaccine pricing is $10 per child regardless of the number of vaccines needed. Visit the
Immunize El Paso website
for more information.
* The El Paso County Health Department offers vaccines by appointment. Visit the EPCHD
for more information.
For more information about immunizations and vaccine-preventable diseases, please visit these trusted and reputable sites:
CDC Immunization Schedules for Children, Teens, and Adults
CDC - Vaccines: The Basics
CDC- Facts for Parents: Vaccine Preventable Diseases
. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.